Tuesday, July 26, 2005

The Emergency Moochie...

Meet Flurp!



Flurp is a cute little girlie frog that made a quick entrance and exit to the Moochie Home Base! Just in time! I know nothing about her, but I just remember yelling into my kiln, "Hey!! If anyone is listening, I need someone to go to Oregon right now!!!" That was last night...and this morning, guess what.... nobody was in my kiln. I guess it doesn't work that way. I guess Moochies need to "feel it" in order to come to my house.

So I remembered that I have these frogs here that were supposed to be for a swap on Lampwork Etc. Not that Flurp isn't cute, but I want to redo my submission for that project, (which I better hurry and do because the month is almost over), and thought she would make a great honorary Moochie! She agreed to stand in so that Kristi B. in Oregon can have a Moochie to take with her to Europe on Saturday. Isn't that exciting??? I wish I could go to Europe!!! Have fun Kristi and Flurp!!

The first person who can guess where the name Flurp came from will win a surprise purple bead from me.

6 Comments:

At 7/27/2005 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know, I know!!!!! It's from "Jimmy Neutron". The Purple Flurp soft drink!!! Because she's a purple frog - very creative of you! Of course, if I'm wrong then you REALLY have me stumped!

 
At 7/27/2005 2:07 PM, Blogger Zonnestraaltje said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7/27/2005 2:09 PM, Blogger Zonnestraaltje said...

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! You got it! Only a mother who is stuck watching Nickelodeon would know! LOL!


Congratulations! You win a purple bead! I'll hide it in your Maggie Moo's next Saturday! Don't bite down too hard!

 
At 8/21/2005 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm...seems that last "person" didn't quite get the concept of "guess how Flurp got her name & win a bead" huh?
;)

 
At 8/22/2005 5:19 AM, Blogger Zonnestraaltje said...

AAAAGGGHHH!!! The spam got in this one too!!!! I hate that, and I have no idea how to delete it from the comments!

 
At 8/22/2005 5:30 AM, Blogger Zonnestraaltje said...

Yes!! I found out how to delete spam comments! Yay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home