Saturday, June 25, 2005

Stubborn Little Moochies!

Loboto-Bear and Wedgie Ramon spent a long time like this:

I waited a while to see what would happen... but all they did was stand there like this. (Go figure!)

"Well, I guess I shouldn't really just sit here and wait," but then again, I'm probably just as stubborn! LOL! So I finally came back to these two pairs of cold shoulders and began by asking some basic questions. Now, I believe Loboto-Bear really comprehends everything around him, so I tried to see what questions would get reactions out of him. Here is a transcript:

Q: Do you want to go home with Ramon?
A: HISS!!!!
Q: Is he mean to you?
A: (No reply.)
Q: Do you like music?
A: Boom! Boom! Boom! (like a loud car thumping by with it's bass turned waaaaaay up.)
Q: Do you like to dance?
A: Boom! Boom! Boom!
Q: Does Ramon like to dance?
A: HISS!!!!!
Q: Does Ramon let you dance at his house?
A: HISS!!!!!

I'm guessing that LB probably feels a little stifled being Wedgie's pet. I turned to Wedgie and asked him if he could be a little more permissive with LB and let him enjoy his music and dancing. Wedgie just shook his little green head. "Ramon, are you ever going to let LB be himself?" Again, he just shook his head with doubt.

"I don't think you should expect him to be your pet anymore, Wedgie. I think he wants to be free." This time he just stood there... no reply. I suggested to them that they return home and go their own separate ways. "HIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!" from LB and frantic head shaking from Wedgie. "What, you guys want to stay here???" Both Moochies are just jumping up and down now and looking very excited!

"You guys can stay if you agree to be friends again."
Loboto-Bear turned around to face WR, but WR was not so ready to do the same. I think he was probably really hurt that LB ran away from him to begin with. "Come on, Wedgie! Let's make up with LB and you two can be friends again! Come on!"

Loboto-Bear just stood there facing Wedgie's backside. I went off to do my own thing for a while. "I bet I'll find them here later in the exact same position!" (You think?)

----- Fast Forward -------

Whoa! To my surprise, this is what I found when I came back later:

"You guys worked it out! Yay!"
So the healing begins, and we can move on to fun!

------ Fast Forward ------
NOT!!!!! Not long after I thought all was well, Wedgie was having one of his anxiety attacks. Apparently my kids were just tooooo much for him to handle that afternoon. So what do we do now? Clearly this isn't the place for Wedgie, but he doesn't want to go home...besides...I'm not even sure I'd know how to get him home anyway! There has got to be a solution!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home