Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Wedgie Ramon is in the house...





He's a shy kind of guy... and that is probably why I didn't find him right away. He was hiding out behind my glass rods. I'm not sure how long he has been there, but I spotted him this morning. I noticed he couldn't stand up...so I put some epoxy on his legs and glued him to a little piece of wood. He seemed very pleased by this and thanked me for making him vertical.

I tried to find out what brought him to my kitchen, but he hesitated. I offered him a pretzel stick, but he was confused by it. After looking around a while to see if anyone else was around, he confessed that he came here to find his pet. "Your pet? What kind of pet?" He replied, "A little yellow guy with green ears." Aha...."I think I know where your pet is!"

Quickly I went to get Loboto-Bear....but he was nowhere to be found. "Hmmm...I knew he was here watching Spongebob with Samantha a minute ago. Where could he have gone?"

1 Comments:

At 6/06/2005 9:12 PM, Blogger Satrina said...

LOL! Poor Ramon... he's probably shy because of wedgie trauma...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home